Thursday, September 20, 2012

REVENGE OF THE TAKEN

COMING SOON FROM LIMITLESS PUBLISHING

Here it is - the cover for REVENGE OF THE TAKEN, the first book in my HUMBLE WALKER series and my first book with Limitless Publishing. Hats off to my publisher and the graphic artist for all their hard work in getting this one done. It came out great.

A great cover can really bring a concept to life, and this does it so well. It's amazing as a writer when something visual is stuck to your words. In this case the artwork captures the book in such a way that it makes me want to read the book, and I wrote it. We are still working hard to make sure the product under the cover is the best it can be. The official release date is within reach and I'm excited. Working with Limitless Publishing has been an awesome experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment