Friday, March 22, 2013

Thank You Fans



I would like to say a hearty thank you to all those fans who have downloaded REVENGE OF THE TAKEN this week. It's impressive to stay a #1 for a day. But we're now on 4 days straight as the #1 SciFi book on Amazon. Usually books would start to drop by now, but amazingly it has stayed on top and it's not slowing down yet. I have to admit it's pretty cool to see one of my books at the #1 spot for this long. To be able to say I'm a "best selling author" is not too shabby.



I'd also like to say THE GAME which was just released on 3/13/13 has been so well received that I'm excited to see the journey this book will take. The Virtual Book Tour has been wonderful, and I'd like to thank all the bloggers who've hosted so far, and those that are hosting this week. Follow me on the tour for in-depth interviews, guest articles and great reviews.





No comments:

Post a Comment