Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Bone Room


It's been a blur, but my new thriller THE BONE ROOM is now available for Kindle and all Kindle Apps. The paperback version should be coming soon. I'm excited to get this book out there, it was a lot of fun writing it. The concept came to me after Heather and I took a day trip up to Alexandria Bay and the Thousand Islands Region. It's an amazingly inspiring place with unique scenery unlike anything else on the planet. Seeing those huge castles and mansions floating out in the middle of the St. Lawrence River on islands not much bigger than the houses themselves was amazing. I'd definitely recommend a trip there sometime to anyone who might be in the region at some point.

I hope everyone enjoys the story. >>> Amazon Link

No comments:

Post a Comment