Monday, January 14, 2013

THE GAME - coming soon



THE GAME
COMING SOON

I'm pleased to announce that my 4th novel with Limitless Publishing is officially COMING SOON. It is currently on the fast-track. The cover design has been approved as seen above, and the editor is currently raking through the lines to flush out the things that need flushing. Once I get it back for final edits it will only be a few days after that when the official release date will be announced. So far the beta readers have loved it, and the buzz is really exciting. 

As usual, my publisher has worked with an exceptional cover designer to hammer out another great cover. There is no doubt that Limitless Publishing is putting out some of the best covers in the industry. THE GAME is no exception as people are loving it at every turn. 

So stay tuned with me on Twitter (@shanescollins) and Facebook (Shane Scollins - Author) for the official release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment