Friday, December 7, 2012

Savior Frequency

SAVIOR FREQUENCY

Since SAVIOR FREQUENCY has launched last week I've been busy promoting it and working on my next new novel which is close to completion. But I had to take a few moments to say thanks to my fans who've given me such good feedback on SAVIOR FREQUENCY. It has been so well received and that's really excited me to write the next book in the Frequency series. It's still a while off, but I can't wait to take another trip with Jordan and Kayci and see what insanity they can get into next time. 

So I hope those that have not read SAVIOR FREQUENCY yet decide to take the journey. And to those that patiently await a second book in the series I hope to keep you entertained with one of my other books in the meantime. 

I would also like to wish everyone happy holidays.  

Follow me on Twitter @shanescollins and look for me on Facebook where I have both an author page you can like, or a personal page you can friend. 

Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment